|BUS_GET_RESOURCE(9)||Kernel Developer's Manual||BUS_GET_RESOURCE(9)|
read a resource range/value with a given resource
int type, int rid,
rman_res_t *startp, rman_res_t
function reads the range or value of the resource
type, rid pair and stores it in
the startp and countp
The arguments are as follows:
- The device to read the resource from.
- The type of resource you want to read. It is one of:
- A bus-specific handle that identifies the resource being read.
- A pointer to the start address of this resource.
- A pointer to the length of the resource. For example, the size of the memory in bytes.
Zero is returned on success, otherwise an error is returned.
This manual page was written by Sascha Wildner.
|September 26, 2015||Debian|