table of contents
dirtbike - dirtbike
usage: Turn OS packages into wheels [-h] [-d DIRECTORY] [--py2] package
- The name of the package to rewheel, as seen by Python (not your OS!).
- -h, --help
- show this help message and exit
- -d DIRECTORY, --directory DIRECTORY
- Leave the new .whl file in the given directory. Otherwise the default is to use the current working directory. If DIRECTORY doesn't exist, it will be created. This overrides $DIRTBIKE_DIRECTORY
- Use the python2 site-packages directory to build the wheel
dirtbike also recognizes the environment variable $DIRTBIKE_DIRECTORY which if set, is used as the directory to put .whl files in. This is analogous to the -d/--directory option, although the command line switch takes precedence.
|September 2021||dirtbike 0.3-8|