|DhMakePerl::PodParser(3pm)||User Contributed Perl Documentation||DhMakePerl::PodParser(3pm)|
NAME¶DhMakePerl::PodParser - internal helper module for DhMakePerl
SYNOPSIS¶DhMakePerl::PodParser is used by DhMakePerl to extract some information from the module-to-be-packaged. It sub-classes from Pod::Parser - Please refer to it for further documentation.
- Defines the names of the sections that should be fetched from the POD
- Gets the contents for the specified POD section. The single argument should be one of the values given to "set_names".
- Empties the information held by the parser object
- Overrides base class' Pod::Parser command method.
Gets each of the POD's commands (sections), and defines how it should react to each of them. In this particular implementation, it basically filters out anything except for the "=head" sections defined in "set_names".
- Hands back the text it received as it occurred in the input stream (see
the Pod::Parser's documentation for verbatim, textblock and
Content is ignored if more than 15 lines away from the section start.
- Called by Pod::Parser for verbatim paragraphs. Redirected to "add_text".
- Called by Pod::Parser for ordinary text paragraphs. Redirected to "add_text".
- interior_sequence() is called by Pod::Parser when, eh, an interior
sequence occurs in the text. Interior sequences are things like
This implementation decodes "gt", "lt", "sol", "verbar" and numeric character codes, all used by "E" escape.
- Paolo Molaro
- Documentation added by Gunnar Wolf and Damyan Ivanov
COPYRIGHT & LICENSE¶
- Copyright (C) 2001, Paolo Molaro <email@example.com>
- Copyright (C) 2008, Gunnar Wolf <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Copyright (C) 2008, Damyan Ivanov <email@example.com>
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2 as published by the Free Software Foundation.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA.