|DhMakePerl::Command::refresh(3pm)||User Contributed Perl Documentation||DhMakePerl::Command::refresh(3pm)|
NAME¶DhMakePerl::Command::refresh - dh-make-perl refresh implementation
DESCRIPTION¶This module implements the refresh command of dh-make-perl(1).
- Provides refresh command implementation.
- add_quilt( $control )
- Plugs quilt into debian/rules and debian/control. Depends on debian/rules being in dh(1) three-liner format. Also adds debian/README.source documenting quilt usage.
- drop_quilt( $control )
- removes quilt from debian/rules. Expects that
was used to add quilt to debian/rules.
If debian/README.source exists, references to quilt are removed from it (and the file removed if empty after that).
Both dh(1) style ("dh --with=quilt") and old-fashioned ("$(QUILT_STAMPFN)" target dependency) are supported.
COPYRIGHT & LICENSE¶
- Copyright (C) 2008, 2009, 2010 Damyan Ivanov <email@example.com>
- Copyright (C) 2010, 2014, 2019 gregor herrmann <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2 as published by the Free Software Foundation.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA.