|DESMUME(1)||General Commands Manual||DESMUME(1)|
NAME¶desmume-glade - Nintendo DS emulator
SYNOPSIS¶desmume-glade [options] files...
DESCRIPTION¶This manual page documents briefly the desmume-glade program
desmume is a Nintendo DS emulator running homebrew demos and commercial games.
OPTIONS¶These programs follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below.
- Loads savegame from slot NUM
- Use software colour conversion during OpenGL screen rendering. May produce better or worse frame rates depending on hardware.
- Select available 3d emulation:
- Disables the 60 fps limiter
- Enable the ARM9 GDB stub on the given port
- Enable the ARM7 GDB stub on the given port
- -h, --help
- Show summary of options.
- -v, --version
- Show version of program.
INPUT¶Mouse cursor acts as stylus, mouse click replaces stylus touch.
Keyboard can be configured and by default works as follows:
Desmume accepts joystick events, which can be configured by user.
AUTHOR¶desmume was written by DeSmuME team (http://sourceforge.net/projects/desmume).
This manual page was written by Pascal Giard <email@example.com>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others).
|June 26, 2007|