deluge-console - a bittorrent client curses interface
Deluge utilizes a client/server model, with 'deluged' being the daemon process
and 'deluge-console' being used to launch a console user-interface.
You can pass console commands directly from the command line and
run multiple commands by separating them with a semi-colon (;).
info quit pause help resume del plugin cache add exit connect debug rm config
- -c path, --config=path
- Set the config directory location.
- -l file, --logfile=file
- Output to designated logfile instead of stdout
- -L loglevel, --loglevel=loglevel
- Set the log level (default is error): none, info, warning, error,
- -q, --quiet
- Sets the log level to 'none', same as `-L none`
- -v, --version
- Show program's version number and exit.
- -h, --help
- Show help message and exit.