dh_installwm - register a window manager
dh_installwm [debhelper options] [-n]
[--priority=n] [wm ...]
dh_installwm is a debhelper program that is responsible for generating
the postinst and prerm commands that register a window manager
with update-alternatives(8). The window manager's man page is also
registered as a slave symlink (in v6 mode and up). It must be installed in
usr/share/man/man1/ in the package build directory prior to calling
dh_installwm. In compat 9 and earlier, the manpage was optional.
- List window manager programs to register.
- Set the priority of the window manager. Default is 20, which is too low
for most window managers; see the Debian Policy document for instructions
on calculating the correct value.
- -n, --no-scripts
- Do not modify postinst/prerm scripts. Turns this command
into a no-op.
- -A, --all
- Modify scripts for window managers specified by command line parameters in
ALL packages acted on, not just the first.
- wm ...
- Window manager programs to register.
Note that this command is not idempotent. dh_prep(1) should be called
between invocations of this command. Otherwise, it may cause multiple
instances of the same text to be added to maintainer scripts.
Joey Hess <email@example.com>