mailto.conf - configuration file for cups email notifier
The mailto.conf file defines the local mail server and email notification preferences for CUPS.
Each line in the file can be a configuration directive, a blank line, or a comment. Configuration directives typically consist of a name and zero or more values separated by whitespace. The configuration directive name and values are case-insensitive. Comment lines start with the # character.
- Cc firstname.lastname@example.org
- Specifies an additional recipient for all email notifications.
- From email@example.com
- Specifies the sender of email notifications.
- Sendmail sendmail command and options
- Specifies the sendmail command to use when sending email notifications. Only one Sendmail or SMTPServer line may be present in the mailto.conf file. If multiple lines are present, only the last one is used.
- SMTPServer servername
- Specifies a SMTP server to send email notifications to. Only one Sendmail or SMTPServer line may be present in the mailto.conf file. If multiple lines are present, only the last one is used.
- Subject subject-prefix
- Specifies a prefix string for the subject line of an email notification.
cupsd(8), CUPS Online Help (http://localhost:631/help)
Copyright © 2021-2022 by OpenPrinting.