|makeflow_status(1)||Cooperative Computing Tools||makeflow_status(1)|
makeflow_status - command line tool retrieving the status of makeflow programs.
makeflow_status retrieves the status of makeflow programs and prints out a report to stdout. By using flags, users can filter out certain responses, such as only finding reports of a certain projet, or a certain project owner.
- -N, --project=<project>
- The project on which to filter results.
- -u, --username=<user>
- The owner on which to filter results.
- -s, --server=<server>
- The catalog server to retrieve the reports from.
- -p, --port=<port>
- The port to contact the catalog server on.
- -t, --timeout=<time>
- Set remote operation timeout.
- -h, --help
- Show help text.
- CATALOG_HOST The catalog server to retrieve reports from (same as -s).
- CATALOG_PORT The port to contact the catalog server on (same as -p).
On success, returns 0 and prints out the report to stdout.
Retrieving reports related to project "awesome"
% makeflow_status -N awesome
The Cooperative Computing Tools are Copyright (C) 2005-2019 The University of Notre Dame. This software is distributed under the GNU General Public License. See the file COPYING for details.
|CCTools 8.0.0 DEVELOPMENT|