|xform2scalar(1)||The Computational Morphometry Toolkit||xform2scalar(1)|
xform2scalar - Extract scalar measures from transformations and deformation fields
xform2scalar InputImage XformList
This tool extracts scalar measures from transformations and deformation fields, sampled at grid locations, and writes the results to an image. Examples of supported scalar measures are: x,y,z component of the transformation, magnitude of the transformation, and Jacobian determinants.
Global Toolkit Options (these are shared by all CMTK tools)¶
- Write list of basic command line options to standard output.
- Write complete list of basic and advanced command line options to standard output.
- Write list of command line options to standard output in MediaWiki markup.
- Write man page source in 'nroff' markup to standard output.
- Write command line syntax specification in XML markup (for Slicer integration).
- Write toolkit version to standard output.
- Write the current command line to standard output.
- --verbose-level <integer>
- Set verbosity level.
- --verbose, -v
- Increment verbosity level by 1 (deprecated; supported for backward compatibility).
- --threads <integer>
- Set maximum number of parallel threads (for POSIX threads and OpenMP).
- Mode of operation: type of scalar measure to be extracted. Supported values: "x-component", "y-component", "z-component", "magnitude", where the default is "magnitude", or use one of the following:
- --warp-only, -w
- Output warp component only (excluding affine).
- Scalar data type of output image. Supported values: "float", "double", where the default is "double", or use one of the following:
- --output <image-path>, -o <image-path>
- Output path for image with extracted scalar data. [Default: NONE]
Torsten Rohlfing, with contributions from Michael P. Hasak, Greg Jefferis, Calvin R. Maurer, Daniel B. Russakoff, and Yaroslav Halchenko
Report bugs at http://nitrc.org/projects/cmtk/
CMTK is developed with support from the NIAAA under Grant AA021697, National Consortium on Alcohol and Neurodevelopment in Adolescence (N-CANDA): Data Integration Component. From April 2009 through September 2011, CMTK development and maintenance was supported by the NIBIB under Grant EB008381.
|Jun 6 2022||CMTK 3.3.1p2|