|volume_reconstruction(1)||The Computational Morphometry Toolkit||volume_reconstruction(1)|
volume_reconstruction - Volume reconstruction
volume_reconstruction [options] refImage xform0 inImage0 [xform1 inImage1 ...]
Iterative volume reconstruction from co-registered images using inverse interpolation or joint deblurring
Global Toolkit Options (these are shared by all CMTK tools)¶
- Write list of basic command line options to standard output.
- Write complete list of basic and advanced command line options to standard output.
- Write list of command line options to standard output in MediaWiki markup.
- Write man page source in 'nroff' markup to standard output.
- Write toolkit version to standard output.
- Write the current command line to standard output.
- --verbose-level <integer>
- Set verbosity level.
- --verbose, -v
- Increment verbosity level by 1 (deprecated; supported for backward compatibility).
- --threads <integer>
- Set maximum number of parallel threads (for POSIX threads and OpenMP).
Initial Volume Injection Parameters¶
- Use isotropic volume injection [otherwise: scaled with pass image pixel size per dimension]
- --injection-kernel-sigma <double>, -S <double>
- Standard deviation of Gaussian kernel for volume injection in multiples of pixel size in each direction. [Default: 1]
- --injection-kernel-radius <double>, -r <double>
- Truncation radius factor of injection kernel. The kernel is truncated at sigma*radius, where sigma is the kernel standard deviation. [Default: 2]
Volume Reconstruction Options¶
- Kernel for the inverse interpolation reconstruction Supported values: "cubic", "linear", "hamming-sinc", "cosine-sinc", where the default is "cubic", or use one of the following:
- Kernel shape to approximate the point spread function for joint deblurring reconstruction (selecting one of these disables inverse interpolation reconstruction) Supported values: "box", "gaussian", or use one of the following:
- --output <string>, -o <string>
- Output path for final reconstructed image [Default: reconstructed.nii ]
- --write-injected-image <string>
- Write initial volume-injected image to this path [Default: NONE]
- --write-lowest-max-error-image <string>
- Optional path to write reconstructed image with lowest MAXIMUM error. [Default: NONE]
- --write-images-as-float, -F
- Write output images as floating point
Torsten Rohlfing, with contributions from Michael P. Hasak, Greg Jefferis, Calvin R. Maurer, Daniel B. Russakoff, and Yaroslav Halchenko
Report bugs at http://nitrc.org/projects/cmtk/
CMTK is developed with support from the NIAAA under Grant AA021697, National Consortium on Alcohol and Neurodevelopment in Adolescence (N-CANDA): Data Integration Component. From April 2009 through September 2011, CMTK development and maintenance was supported by the NIBIB under Grant EB008381.
|Jun 6 2022||CMTK 3.3.1p2|