|fit_affine_xform_landmarks(1)||The Computational Morphometry Toolkit||fit_affine_xform_landmarks(1)|
fit_affine_xform_landmarks - Fit Affine Transformation to Landmarks
fit_affine_xform_landmarks SourcePath TargetPath OutputXform
Fit a linear affine transformation to a set of matched landmarks.
Global Toolkit Options (these are shared by all CMTK tools)¶
- Write list of basic command line options to standard output.
- Write complete list of basic and advanced command line options to standard output.
- Write list of command line options to standard output in MediaWiki markup.
- Write man page source in 'nroff' markup to standard output.
- Write toolkit version to standard output.
- Write the current command line to standard output.
- --verbose-level <integer>
- Set verbosity level.
- --verbose, -v
- Increment verbosity level by 1 (deprecated; supported for backward compatibility).
- --threads <integer>
- Set maximum number of parallel threads (for POSIX threads and OpenMP).
- Fit only a rigid, 6 degree-of-freedom transformation rather than full affine. This requires fewer landmarks and makes less trict assumptions about their location (i.e., three non-collinear landmarks are sufficient to obtain a rigid transformation.
Torsten Rohlfing, with contributions from Michael P. Hasak, Greg Jefferis, Calvin R. Maurer, Daniel B. Russakoff, and Yaroslav Halchenko
Report bugs at http://nitrc.org/projects/cmtk/
CMTK is developed with support from the NIAAA under Grant AA021697, National Consortium on Alcohol and Neurodevelopment in Adolescence (N-CANDA): Data Integration Component. From April 2009 through September 2011, CMTK development and maintenance was supported by the NIBIB under Grant EB008381.
|Jun 6 2022||CMTK 3.3.1p2|