NAME¶camitk-actionstatemachine - CamiTK Action State Machine
DESCRIPTION¶camitk-actionstatemachine is build using CamiTK 4.1
Please visit http://camitk.imag.fr for more information.
(c) Univ. Grenoble Alpes, CNRS, TIMC-IMAG UMR 5525
camitk-actionstatemachine is able to replay a pipeline (workflow) of CamiTK actions. This application takes an CamiTK augmented version of a SCXML subset as input and interactively replays the described state-machine. The state-machine contains a list of CamiTK actions and transitions.
The targeted users are in R&D departments or laboratories.
- Print usage information and exit.
- Print CamiTK version message and exit
- --file|-f file
- CamiTK SCXML document to play back in the state machine
- --output-dir|-o dir
- Output directory (will contains logs and saved files)
- Automatically run the state and the "Next" transition until final state
AUTHORS¶CamiTK and camitk-actionstatemachine is currently developed by the Univ. Grenoble Alpes, CNRS, in the TIMC-IMAG UMR 5525 laboratory (GMCAO).
SEE ALSO¶The full documentation and tutorials for CamiTK are available at <http://camitk.imag.fr>