Scroll to navigation
||Calcoo Manual Page
Calcoo - scientific calculator (GTK+).
Calcoo is a scientific calculator designed to provide maximum usability.
The features that make Calcoo attractive are:
- bitmapped button labels and display digits to improve readability
- no double-function buttons - you need to click only one button for any
operation (except for arc-hyp trigonometric functions)
- undo/redo buttons
- both RPN and algebraic modes
- display marks to separate thousands
- copy/paste interaction with the X clipboard
- two memory registers with displays
- displays for Y, Z, and T registers
Like in a regular calculator. Settings (switching between RPN and algebraic
modes, rounding, RPN stack behavior) can be accessed by pressing the button
labelled "!". The button labelled "?" brings up the
Calcoo accepts the following command-line options:
- -h, --help
- Show summary of options and exit.
- -v, --version
- Print version number and exit.
Alexei Kaminski (firstname.lastname@example.org)
None I am aware of. If you find any, please report them.