table of contents
|bps(8)||System Manager's Manual||bps(8)|
bps - List all BPF programs. 'ps' for BPF programs.
bps lists all BPF programs loaded into the kernel. It is similar to the ps command but for the BPF programs.
Each loaded bpf program is identified by an unique integer (i.e. bpf-prog-id or simply BID). If a bpf-prog-id is specified, the maps used by bpf-prog-id will also be listed.
BPF PROGRAM FIELDS¶
- BPF program ID. It ends with '-' if it is not jitted.
- The type of a BPF program. e.g. kprobe, tracepoint, xdp...etc.
- The user ID that loaded the BPF program.
- Total number of maps used by a BPF program.
- When was the BPF program loaded?
- The name of a BPF program. The user space library (like bcc ) usually uses the C function name of the original BPF's source code as the program name. It could be empty if the user space did not provide a name.
BPF MAP FIELDS¶
- BPF map ID.
- The type of a BPF map. e.g. hash, array, stack trace...etc.
- The flags used to create the BP map.
- The key size of a BPF map.
- The value size of a BPF map.
- The maximum number of entries of a map.
- The name of a BPF map. The user space library (like bcc ) usually uses the C variable name of the BPF map as its name. It could be empty if the user space did not provide a name.
This is from bcc.
Unstable - in development.