|atscc(1)||General Commands Manual||atscc(1)|
NAME¶atscc - ATS compiler frontend
SYNOPSIS¶atscc [options] files...
DESCRIPTION¶atscc is a frontend to the atsopt Anairiats compiler for the ATS language.
OPTIONS¶atscc has a command-line option syntax in the style of gcc and accepts all the same options, many of them being passed directly to the gcc backend. Here are summarized the non-gcc options.
- -cc, --compile
- Only compile the given ATS source files into C files.
- Enable the garbage collector in the generated executable.
- -IATS <path>
- Add a path to search for ATS files when doing static and dynamic loads.
- -tc, --typecheck
- Typecheck the given ATS source files, but go no further.
- Show ATS/Anairiats version and gcc version.
EXAMPLES¶atscc -o test -O3 test.dats
Compile test.dats to an executable named test. Tell gcc to use the third level of optimization.
atscc -tc test.dats
Typecheck test.dats only.
atscc -o test.o -c test.dats
Compile test.dats to an object file named test.o.
SEE ALSO¶atsopt(1), atslex(1),
These programs are documented fully by The ATS/Anairiats user's manual available via the web at http://www.ats-lang.org/
AUTHOR¶atscc was written by Hongwei Xi.
This manual page was written by Matthew Danish <firstname.lastname@example.org>, for the Debian project (and may be used by others).
|February 22, 2010|