NAME¶argonaut-fuse - FUSE/TFTP supplicant targeted to work with LDAP entries written by FusionDirectory
DESCRIPTION¶argonaut-fuse is a modular fuse-tftp-supplicant written in perl which allows one to create pxelinux configurations for different types of clients using external modules.
BUGS¶Please report any bugs, or post any suggestions, to the fusiondirectory mailing list fusiondirectory-users or to <https://gitlab.fusiondirectory.org/argonaut/argonaut/issues/new>
LICENCE AND COPYRIGHT¶This code is part of Argonaut Project <https://www.argonaut-project.org/>
This code was Based on ctftpd
- Copyright (c) 2005,2006,2007 by Jan-Marek Glogowski <email@example.com>
- Copyright (c) 2008 by Cajus Pollmeier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Copyright (c) 2008,2009 by Jan Wenzel <email@example.com>
- Copyright (C) 2010 by Jan Wenzel <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Copyright (C) 2011-2018 FusionDirectory project
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.