Scroll to navigation
aa-enabled - test whether AppArmor is enabled
aa-enabled is used to determine if AppArmor is enabled.
aa-enabled accepts the following arguments:
- -h, --help
- Display a brief usage guide.
- -q, --quiet
- Do not output anything to stdout. This option is intended to be used by
scripts that simply want to use the exit code to determine if AppArmor is
Upon exiting, aa-enabled will set its exit status to the following
- if AppArmor is enabled.
- if AppArmor is not enabled/loaded.
- intentionally not used as an aa-enabled exit status.
- if the AppArmor control files aren't available under
- if aa-enabled doesn't have enough privileges to read the apparmor
- if any unexpected error or condition is encountered.