NAME¶ConvertTransformFile - part of ANTS registration suite
- ConvertTransformFile dimensions inputTransfromFile.ext outputTransformFile.ext [OPTIONS]
- Utility to read in a transform file (presumed to be in binary format) and output it in various formats. Default output is legacy human-readable text format. Without any options, the output filename extension must be .txt or .tfm to signify a text-formatted transform file.
- Output only the transform matrix (from transform::GetMatrix() ) to a text file, one row per line with space-delimited values. Only works for transforms of type identity, translation or MatrixOffsetTranformBase and its derived types. The output filename must end in '.mat'.
- Output an N+1 square homogeneous matrix from the transform matrix and offset. Only works for transforms of type identity, translation or MatrixOffsetTranformBase and its derived types. The output filename must end in '.mat'.
- Combined with the 'matrix' or 'homogeneousMatrix' options, this will convert the output into the RAS coordinate system (Right, Anterior, Superior). Otherwise, the output is in the LPS coordinate system (Left, Posterior, Superior), which is used by ITK. RAS is used, for example, by Slicer.
- Convert the input transform type to AffineTransform using the transform's matrix and offset, and output again as as a binary transform file. This is useful for using transforms in programs that do not register all available Transform factory types.
|September 2017||ConvertTransformFile 2.1.0|