|LOADRDSFIG(3)||RDS PHYSICAL FUNCTIONS||LOADRDSFIG(3)|
loadrdsfig - give back a pointer to a figure
This software belongs to the ALLIANCE CAD SYSTEM developed by the ASIM team at LIP6 laboratory of Université Pierre et Marie CURIE, in Paris, France.
Web : http://asim.lip6.fr/recherche/alliance/
E-mail : email@example.com
void loadrdsfig( Figure, Name, Mode )
- Pointer to the RDS Figure created.
- Name of the model of the figure.
- MODE :
- Caracter indicating the status of the figure in memory.
This field can take three values :
- All the cell is loaded in ram (The figure, its rectangles and its instances empty).
- Only information concerning the model interface is present, that means : connectors, the abutment box and through routes of the figure.
- Visualization mode : all is loaded in RAM : The figure, its rectangles, its instances and the rectangles of its instances.
The loadrdsfig function loads in memory a cell model from disk. The loadrdsfig function in fact performs a call to a parser ,chosen by the RDS_IN environment variable.
The pointer to the created figure. (it's the parameter ´Figure´ of the loadrdsfig function).
"Rtl103.h: Unknown rds input format"
Other errors can appear because the loadrdsfig function calls cif and gds parsers.
/∗ ∗/ loadrdsfig (RdsFigure, "core", 'A');
viewrdsfig( Figure );
librtl, getrdsfig, rdsenv, RDS_IN
This tool is under development at the ASIM department of
the LIP6 laboratory.
We need your feedback to improve documentation and tools.
|October 1, 1997||ASIM/LIP6|