|ADDRDSINS(3)||RDS PHYSICAL FUNCTIONS||ADDRDSINS(3)|
addrdsins - adds an instance to a figure
This software belongs to the ALLIANCE CAD SYSTEM developed by the ASIM team at LIP6 laboratory of Université Pierre et Marie CURIE, in Paris, France.
Web : http://asim.lip6.fr/recherche/alliance/
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
#include "rdsnnn.h" rdsins_list ∗addrdsins( Figure, Model, Name, Sym, X, Y )
- figure which contains the instance.
- Name of the model of the instance.
- Name of the instance in the figure at which it belongs.
- Symmetry applied to the instance.
- possible values :
- no symmetry.
- 90 degrees rotation counter clockwise.
- symmetry with regard to a horizontal and vertical axis.
- 90 degrees rotation clockwise.
- symmetry with regard to a vertical axis.
- symmetry with regard to a vertical axis and 90 degrees clockwise.
- symmetry with regard to a horizontal axis.
- symmetry with regard to a horizontal axis and 90 degrees rotation counter clockwise.
- position of the lower left corner of the instance in the figure after symmetry.
The addrdsins function adds an instance to the head of
instances's list in the figure described in function parameter. Some fields
of rdsins_list structure are modified as follows :
The field FIGNAME is set to Model
The field INSNAME is set to Name
The field X is set to X
The field Y is set to Y
The field TRANSF is set to Sym
The field SIZE is set to Figure->SIZE
addrdsins returns a pointer to the newly created instance which is head of instances's list of the figure.
"Rds202: rdsalloc error, can't continue !"
#include "mutnnn.h" #include "rdsnnn.h" #include "rtlnnn.h"
typedef struct UserStruct
RdsFigure = addrdsfig ("core",sizeof ( UserStruct ) );
Instance = addrdsins (RdsFigure,"na2_y","and2",RDS_NOSYM,8,6);
printf("(RdsFigure->INSTANCE)->NAME = %s\n",
/∗ Instance is head of instance list of the figure ∗/
printf("Instance->NAME = %s\n", Instance->NAME);
librds, delrdsins, viewrdsins
This tool is under development at the ASIM department of
the LIP6 laboratory.
We need your feedback to improve documentation and tools.
|October 1, 1997||ASIM/LIP6|