Scroll to navigation
aeskeyfind - Locates 128-bit and 256-bit AES keys in a captured memory image.
aeskeyfind [OPTION] MEMORY-IMAGE
aeskeyfind is a tool that illustrates automatic techniques for locating 128-bit
and 256-bit AES keys in a captured memory image.
- -vverbose output -- prints the extended keys and the constraints on
the rows of the key schedule
- -qdon't display a progress bar
- -t THRESHOLDsets the maximum number of bit errors allowed in
a candidate key schedule
- -hdisplays usage help
- aeskeyfind was written by Nadia Heninger and Ariel Feldman.
- This manual page was adapted by Julien Valroff <firstname.lastname@example.org>
from rsakeyfind.1, originally written by Jacob Appelbaum
<email@example.com> for the Debian system (but may be used by
others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this
document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 or any
later version published by the Free Software Foundation.