Tk_GetVRootGeometry - Get location and size of virtual root for window
Tk_GetVRootGeometry(tkwin, xPtr, yPtr, widthPtr, heightPtr)
- Tk_Window tkwin (in)
- Token for window whose virtual root is to be queried.
- int xPtr (out)
- Points to word in which to store x-offset of virtual root.
- int yPtr (out)
- Points to word in which to store y-offset of virtual root.
- int widthPtr (out)
- Points to word in which to store width of virtual root.
- int heightPtr (out)
- Points to word in which to store height of virtual root.
Tk_GetVRootGeometry returns geometry information about the virtual root
window associated with tkwin. The “associated” virtual
root is the one in which tkwin's nearest top-level ancestor (or
tkwin itself if it is a top-level window) has been reparented by the
window manager. This window is identified by a __SWM_ROOT or
__WM_ROOT property placed on the top-level window by the window
manager. If tkwin is not associated with a virtual root (e.g. because
the window manager does not use virtual roots) then *xPtr and
*yPtr will be set to 0 and *widthPtr and *heightPtr will
be set to the dimensions of the screen containing tkwin.
geometry, height, location, virtual root, width, window manager