quot - summarize filesystem ownership
quot [ -acfguvi ] [ filesystem... ]
quot displays the number of kilobytes in the named filesystem
currently owned by each user or group. Note that this utility currently works
only for XFS.
- Generate a report for all mounted filesystems giving the number of
kilobytes used by each user or group.
- Display three columns giving file size in kilobytes, number of files of
that size, and cumulative total of kilobytes in that size or smaller file.
The last row is used as an overflow bucket and is the total of all files
greater than 500 kilobytes.
- Display count of kilobytes and number of files owned by each user or
- Report on groups.
- Report on users (the default).
- Display three columns containing the number of kilobytes not accessed in
the last 30, 60, and 90 days.
- Ignore mountpoints mounted by automounter.
- Avoid truncation of user names longer than 8 characters.
- Do not sort the output.
- mounted filesystem table
- default set of users
- default set of groups
Currently, only the XFS filesystem type is supported.