openssl-version, version - print OpenSSL version information
openssl version [-help] [-a] [-v] [-b]
[-o] [-f] [-p] [-d] [-e]
This command is used to print out version information about OpenSSL.
- Print out a usage message.
- all information, this is the same as setting all the other flags.
- the current OpenSSL version.
- the date the current version of OpenSSL was built.
- option information: various options set when the library was built.
- compilation flags.
- platform setting.
- OPENSSLDIR setting.
- ENGINESDIR setting.
The output of openssl version -a would typically be used when sending in
a bug report.
Copyright 2000-2016 The OpenSSL Project Authors. All Rights Reserved.
Licensed under the OpenSSL license (the "License"). You
may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You can obtain
a copy in the file LICENSE in the source distribution or at