Scroll to navigation
||Live Systems Project
live-tools - System Support Scripts
live-tools contains additional support scripts for live systems.
live-tools currently contains the following tools.
- writes out updated kernel and initrd images to the live media. This
wrapper replaces the update-initramfs command provided by the
- updates UUID in an existing initramfs image.
- copies running system to RAM in order to eject the live media.
- determines if running system is a live system.
- switches a non-persistent system to using persistence at runtime.
Bugs can be reported by submitting a bugreport for the live-tools package in the
Bug Tracking System at <http://bugs.debian.org/> or by writing a
mail to the Live Systems mailing list at
live-tools was written by Daniel Baumann <firstname.lastname@example.org>.