|GROLJ4(1)||General Commands Manual||GROLJ4(1)|
NAME¶grolj4 - groff driver for HP Laserjet 4 family
grolj4 [ -lv ] [ -d[n] ] [ -cn ] [ -ppaper_size ] [ -wn ] [ -Fdir ] [ files... ]
DESCRIPTION¶grolj4 is a driver for groff that produces output in PCL5 format suitable for an HP Laserjet 4 printer.
There is an additional drawing command available:
- \D'R dh dv'
- Draw a rule (solid black rectangle), with one corner at the current position, and the diagonally opposite corner at the current position +(dh,dv). Afterwards the current position will be at the opposite corner. This generates a PCL fill rectangle command, and so will work on printers that do not support HPGL/2 unlike the other \D commands.
OPTIONS¶It is possible to have whitespace between a command line option and its parameter.
- Print n copies of each page.
- Print the document with a landscape orientation.
- -d [n]
- Use duplex mode n: 1 is long-side binding; 2 is short-side binding; default is 1.
- Set the paper size to size, which must be one of letter, legal, executive, a4, com10, monarch, c5, b5, dl.
- Print the version number.
- Set the default line thickness to n thousandths of an em. If this option isn't specified, the line thickness defaults to 0.04 em.
- Prepend directory dir/devname to the search path for font and device description files; name is the name of the device, usually lj4.
The following four commands are available additionally in the font description files:
- pclweight N
- The integer value N must be in the range -7 to +7; default is 0.
- pclstyle N
- The integer value N must be in the range 0 to 32767; default is 0.
- pclproportional N
- A boolean flag which can be either 0 or 1; default is 0.
- pcltypeface N
- The integer value N must be in the range 0 to 65535; default is 0.
- Device description file.
- Font description file for font F.
- Macros for use with grolj4.
SEE ALSO¶lj4_font(5), groff(1), troff(1), groff_out(5), groff_font(5), groff_char(7)
COPYING¶Copyright © 1994-2014 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
Permission is granted to make and distribute verbatim copies of this manual provided the copyright notice and this permission notice are preserved on all copies.
Permission is granted to copy and distribute modified versions of this manual under the conditions for verbatim copying, provided that the entire resulting derived work is distributed under the terms of a permission notice identical to this one.
Permission is granted to copy and distribute translations of this manual into another language, under the above conditions for modified versions, except that this permission notice may be included in translations approved by the Free Software Foundation instead of in the original English.
|13 December 2016||Groff Version 1.22.3|