NAME¶dh_installemacsen - register an Emacs add on package
SYNOPSIS¶dh_installemacsen [debhelper options] [-n] [--priority=n] [--flavor=foo]
DESCRIPTION¶dh_installemacsen is a debhelper program that is responsible for installing files used by the Debian emacsen-common package into package build directories.
It also automatically generates the preinst postinst and prerm commands needed to register a package as an Emacs add on package. The commands are added to the maintainer scripts by dh_installdeb. See dh_installdeb(1) for an explanation of how this works.
- Installed into usr/lib/emacsen-common/packages/compat/package in the package build directory.
- Installed into usr/lib/emacsen-common/packages/install/package in the package build directory.
- Installed into usr/lib/emacsen-common/packages/remove/package in the package build directory.
- Installed into etc/emacs/site-start.d/50package.el in the package build directory. Use --priority to use a different priority than 50.
- -n, --no-scripts
- Do not modify postinst/prerm scripts.
- Sets the priority number of a site-start.d file. Default is 50.
- Sets the flavor a site-start.d file will be installed in. Default is emacs, alternatives include xemacs and emacs20.
NOTES¶Note that this command is not idempotent. dh_prep(1) should be called between invocations of this command. Otherwise, it may cause multiple instances of the same text to be added to maintainer scripts.
SEE ALSO¶debhelper(7) "usr/share/doc/emacsen-common/debian-emacs-policy.gz"
This program is a part of debhelper.
AUTHOR¶Joey Hess <email@example.com>