Vagrant - Tool for building and distributing virtualized development
vagrant [-v] [-h] command [<args>]
Vagrant is a tool for building and distributing virtualized development
Vagrant provides the framework and configuration format to create
and manage complete portable development environments. These development
environments can live on your computer or in the cloud, and are portable
between Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux.
- -v, --version
- Print the version and exit.
- -h, --help
- Print this help.
- manages boxes: installation, removal, etc.
- stops and deletes all traces of the vagrant machine
- stops the vagrant machine
- shows the help for a subcommand
- initializes a new Vagrant environment by creating a Vagrantfile
- packages a running vagrant environment into a box
- manages plugins: install, uninstall, update,
- provisions the vagrant machine
- restarts vagrant machine, loads new Vagrantfile configuration
- resume a suspended vagrant machine
- connects to machine via SSH
- outputs OpenSSH valid configuration to connect to the machine
- outputs status of the vagrant machine
- suspends the machine
- starts and provisions the vagrant environment
Mitchell Hashimoto <email@example.com>
For help on any individual command run vagrant COMMAND -h