|BUILDER(1)||General Commands Manual||BUILDER(1)|
NAME¶builder - Go continuous build client
SYNOPSIS¶builder [flags] goos-goarch...
DESCRIPTION¶If you wish to run a Go builder, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To run a builder:
* Write the key ~gobuild/.gobuildkey You need to get it from someone who knows the key. You may also use a filename of the form .gobuildkey-$BUILDER if you wish to run builders for multiple targets.
* Append your username and password googlecode.com credentials from https://code.google.com/hosting/settings to the buildkey file in the format "Username\nPassword\n". (This is for uploading tarballs to the project downloads section, and is an optional step.)
* Run gobuilder
- Maximum time to wait for builds and tests
- Directory under which to build
- Build command (specify relative to go/src/)
- Maximum time to wait for an external command
- Time to wait between polling for new commits (0 disables commit poller)
- Go Dashboard Host
- fail all builds
- Path to download gcc from
- Path to download gc from
- Build multiple targets in parallel
- Build and upload binary release archives
- Build specified revision and exit
- Tool to build.
AUTHOR¶This manual page was written by Michael Stapelberg <email@example.com>, for the Debian project (and may be used by others).