Adds specified virtual devices to a ZFS storage pool
- Adds the specified virtual devices to the given pool. The
vdev specification is described in the
Virtual Devices section of
zpoolconcepts(8.) The behavior of the
-f option, and the device checks performed are
described in the
- Forces use of vdevs, even if they appear in use
or specify a conflicting replication level. Not all devices can be
overridden in this manner.
- Display vdev, GUIDs instead of the normal device
names. These GUIDs can be used in place of device names for the zpool
- Display real paths for vdevs resolving all
symbolic links. This can be used to look up the current block device
name regardless of the /dev/disk/ path used to open it.
- Displays the configuration that would be used without actually adding
the vdevs. The actual pool creation can still
fail due to insufficient privileges or device sharing.
- Display real paths for vdevs instead of only the
last component of the path. This can be used in conjunction with the
- Sets the given pool properties. See the
zpoolprops(8) manual page for a list of valid
properties that can be set. The only property supported at the moment