|ZHACK(1)||General Commands Manual||ZHACK(1)|
NAME¶zhack - libzpool debugging tool
DESCRIPTION¶This utility pokes configuration changes directly into a ZFS pool, which is dangerous and can cause data corruption.
SYNOPSIS¶zhack [-c cachefile] [-d dir] <subcommand> [arguments]
- Read the pool configuration from the cachefile, which is /etc/zfs/zpool.cache by default.
- Search for pool members in the dir path. Can be specified more than once.
SUBCOMMANDS¶feature stat pool
- List feature flags.
feature enable [-d description] [-r] pool guid
- Add a new feature to pool that is uniquely identified by guid, which is specified in the same form as a zfs(8) user property.
- The description is a short human readable explanation of the new feature.
- The -r switch indicates that pool can be safely opened in read-only mode by a system that does not have the guid feature.
feature ref [-d|-m] pool guid
- Increment the reference count of the guid feature in pool.
- The -d switch decrements the reference count of the guid feature in pool.
- The -m switch indicates that the guid feature is now required to read the pool MOS.
# zhack feature stat tank for_read_obj: org.illumos:lz4_compress = 0 for_write_obj: com.delphix:async_destroy = 0 com.delphix:empty_bpobj = 0 descriptions_obj: com.delphix:async_destroy = Destroy filesystems asynchronously. com.delphix:empty_bpobj = Snapshots use less space. org.illumos:lz4_compress = LZ4 compression algorithm support.
# zhack feature enable -d 'Predict future disk failures.' \ tank com.example:clairvoyance
# zhack feature ref tank com.example:clairvoyance
AUTHORS¶This man page was written by Darik Horn <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
SEE ALSO¶zfs(8), zpool-features(5), ztest(1)
|August 24, 2020||OpenZFS|