|x2goruncommand(8)||X2Go Server Tool||x2goruncommand(8)|
NAME¶x2goruncommand - Launch Command inside an X2Go Session
x2goruncommand <display> <agent_pid> <session_id> <command> <sound_system> <session_type>
DESCRIPTION¶x2goruncommand launches a(n X-based) command inside of a given X2Go session.
x2goruncommand is run with X2Go user privileges and normally executed by an X2Go client application.
- The X display number/port of the session this command is for.
- The process ID (pid) of the x2goagent instance that the given session runs in.
- The <session_id> is the unique identifier of the X2Go session that this command is intended for.
- Execute command <command>. Full paths will be ignored, the command
has to be in the server's $PATH.
Possible generic values for <command> are: WWWBROWSER, OFFICE, MAILCLIENT and TERMINAL.
- Either of the possible sound systems supported by X2Go: pulse, esd, arts (obsolete) or none.
- Allowed values for <session_type> are: D (desktop) and R (rootless).
RETURN VALUES¶By x2goruncommand nothing is reported on stdout or stderr.
As exitcode x2goruncommand always returns 0.
SEE ALSO¶x2gostartagent(8), x2goresume-session(8), x2gosuspend-session(8), x2goterminate-sessions(8)
AUTHOR¶This manual has been written by Mike Gabriel <firstname.lastname@example.org> for the X2Go project (http://www.x2go.org).
|Nov 2017||Version 126.96.36.199|