NAME¶wpa_gui - WPA Graphical User Interface
SYNOPSIS¶wpa_gui [ -p path to ctrl sockets ] [ -i ifname ] [ -m seconds ] [ -t ] [ -q ]
OVERVIEW¶wpa_gui is a QT graphical frontend program for interacting with wpa_supplicant. It is used to query current status, change configuration and request interactive user input.
wpa_gui supports (almost) all of the interactive status and configuration features of the command line client, wpa_cli. Refer to the wpa_cli manpage for a comprehensive list of the interactive mode features.
- -p path
- Change the path where control sockets should be found.
- -i ifname
- Specify the interface that is being configured. By default, choose the first interface found with a control socket in the socket path.
- -m seconds
- Set the update interval in seconds for the signal strength meter. This value must be a positive integer, otherwise meter is not enabled (default behavior).
- Start program in the system tray only (if the window manager supports it). By default the main status window is shown.
- Run program in the quiet mode - do not display tray icon pop-up messages.
SEE ALSO¶wpa_cli(8) wpa_supplicant(8)
LEGAL¶wpa_supplicant is copyright (c) 2003-2019, Jouni Malinen <firstname.lastname@example.org> and contributors. All Rights Reserved.
This program is licensed under the BSD license (the one with advertisement clause removed).
|16 July 2019|