|welle-cli(1)||General Commands Manual||welle-cli(1)|
NAME¶welle-cli - DAB/DAB+ Software Radio
DESCRIPTION¶welle.io is an open source DAB and DAB+ software defined radio (SDR) with support for rtl-sdr (RTL2832U) and airspy. It supports high DPI and touch displays and it runs even on cheap computers like Raspberry Pi 2/3 and 100€ China Windows 10 tablets.
OPTIONS¶Receive using RTLSDR, and play with ALSA:
- welle-cli -c channel -p programme
Read an IQ file and play with ALSA: IQ file format is u8, unless the file ends with FORMAT.iq
- welle-cli -f file -p programme
Use -D to dump FIC and all programmes to files.
- welle-cli -c channel -D
Use -w to enable webserver, decode a programmes on demand.
- welle-cli -c channel -w port
Use -Dw to enable webserver, decode all programmes.
- welle-cli -c channel -Dw port
Use -C 1 -w to enable webserver, decode programmes one by one in a carousel. Use -C N -w to enable webserver, decode programmes N by N in a carousel. This is useful if your machine cannot decode all programmes simultaneously, but you still want to get an overview of the ensemble. Without the -P option, welle-cli will switch every 10 seconds. With the -P option, welle-cli will switch once DLS and a slide were decoded, staying at most 80 seconds on a given programme.
- welle-cli -c channel -C 1 -w port welle-cli -c channel -PC 1 -w port
Backend and input options
- disable coarse corrector, for receivers who have a low frequency offset.
-g GAIN set input gain to GAIN or -1 for auto gain.
- -A ANT
- set input antenna to ANT (for SoapySDR input only).
Use -t test_number to run a test. To understand what the tests do, please see source code.
- examples: welle-cli -c 10B -p GRRIF
- welle-cli -f ./ofdm.iq -p GRRIF welle-cli -f ./ofdm.iq -t 1