|watson(1)||Monitoring your time||watson(1)|
watson - helps you monitoring your time
watson [OPTIONS] COMMAND [ARGS]...
Watson is a tool aimed at helping you monitoring your time.
You just have to tell Watson when you start working on your project with the `start` command, and you can stop the timer when you're done with the `stop` command.
- Show the version and exit.
- Show this manpage and exit.
- Cancel the last call to the start command. The time will not be recorded.
- Get and set configuration options.
- Edit a frame.
- Display the list of all frame IDs.
- Display help information.
- Display each recorded session during the given timespan
- Perform a merge of the existing frames with a conflicting frames file.
- Display the list of all the existing projects.
- Remove a frame.
- Rename a project or tag.
- Display a report of the time spent on each project.
- Restart monitoring time for a previously stopped project.
- Start monitoring time for the given project.
- Display when the current project was started and the time spent since.
- Stop monitoring time for the current project.
- Get the frames from the server and push the new ones.
- Display the list of all the tags.
This manual page was generate by genallman shellscript that uses txt2man. The script was created by Joao Eriberto Mota Filho <email@example.com>. The manpage was made for the watson package of the Debian project (but may be used by others)
If more information is necessary, please read the online documentation at https://tailordev.github.io/Watson/user-guide/commands/
|Mai 2018||Watson 1.6.0|