- -k tag
- Provide a key to be printed.
- -q <query.txt>
- Provide a file that lists which elements to print.
- --charset <cs>
- Charset to use if SpecificCharacterSet is missing.
- Print a brief help message.
- Print the software version.
Dump the metadata from a DICOM series as text. If only a few
attributes are to be dumped, then their tags can be given with
"-k" (the "-k" option can be repeated as many times as
needed). Tags can given in hexadecimal GGGG,EEEE format, or in text format
as specified in the DICOM dictionary. Alternately, the tags can be listed in
a query file given with the "-q" option (one tag per line).
Attributes nested within sequences can be specified by giving a tag path
e.g. "-k Tag1/Tag2/Tag3". Either a forward slash or a backslash
can be used to separate the components of the path.