dicomdump - vtk-dicom CLI
- dicomdump file1.dcm [file2.dcm ...]
- -k tag
- Provide a key to be printed.
- -q <query.txt>
- Provide a file that lists which elements to print.
- --charset <cs>
- Charset to use if SpecificCharacterSet is missing.
- Print a brief help message.
- Print the software version.
Dump the metadata from a DICOM series as text. If only a few attributes are to be dumped, then their tags can be given with "-k" (the "-k" option can be repeated as many times as needed). Tags can given in hexadecimal GGGG,EEEE format, or in text format as specified in the DICOM dictionary. Alternately, the tags can be listed in a query file given with the "-q" option (one tag per line). Attributes nested within sequences can be specified by giving a tag path e.g. "-k Tag1/Tag2/Tag3". Either a forward slash or a backslash can be used to separate the components of the path.
This manual page was written by Mathieu Malaterre <firstname.lastname@example.org> for the Debian GNU/Linux system, but may be used by others.
|June 2022||dicomdump 0.8.13|