NAME¶virt_mail - OpenLink Virtuoso Opensource Mail Interface
[-clhsm] [+configfile arg] [+local arg] [+host arg] [+sender arg] [+mailer arg] [+debug]
DESCRIPTION¶This manual page documents briefly the virt_mail command.
This manual page was written for the Debian distribution because the original program does not have a manual page. Instead, it has documentation in the 'doc' VAD package.
virt_mail is the OpenLink Virtuoso Mail Interface
OPTIONS¶A summary of options is included below. For a complete description, see the 'doc' VAD package.
- configuration file to use
- local recipient (for sendmail mode only)
- local host/domain (for sendmail mode only)
- envelope sender (for sendmail mode only)
- mailer in use
- debug mode
- outputs help
- The configuration file to control the behaviour of the main instance of virt_mail.
SEE ALSO¶The programs are documented fully by the 'doc' VAD package.
|28 January 2020|