- bullseye 0.10+r2007-1.2+b3
- testing 0.10+r2007-1.2+b3
- unstable 0.10+r2007-1.2+b3
- experimental 0.10+r2052-1+b1
|jtag(1)||General Commands Manual||jtag(1)|
jtag - UrJTAG command shell
jtag [-hinqv] file ...
UrJTAG is a software package which enables working with JTAG-aware (IEEE 1149.1) hardware devices (parts) and boards through JTAG adapter.
- -h, --help
- Display a short help text and exit.
- -i, --interactive
- Enter interactive mode after executing commands from files (this is the default if no files are named on the command line).
- -n, --norc
- Disable reading ~/.jtag/rc on startup.
- -q, --quiet
- Do not print help on startup.
- -v, --version
- Display version information and exit.
If arguments remain after option processing, they are taken as names of files containing JTAG commands, one per line. Unless the --interactive option was specified, the program will exit after processing the commands from the file[s].
- A per-user text file containing JTAG commands to execute at startup.
- Data files about various CPUs, flash chips etc.
Bugs are tracked at the project homepage, http://www.urjtag.org.
Authors and contributors are listed in the AUTHORS and THANKS files in the source documentation.
JTAG Tools originally have been developed as part of the openwince project by Marcel Telka. They became an independent project named UrJTAG in late 2007.
|April 7, 2009||UrJTAG|