NAME¶ubertooth-specan - a spectrum analyzer for Ubertooth
SYNOPSIS¶ubertooth-specan [-l <freq>] [-u <freq>] [-g|G]
DESCRIPTION¶ubertooth-specan(1) is a tool for using Ubertooth as a spectrum analyzer in the 2.4GHz band. It is often used as a helper for GUI tools, such as ubertooth-specan-ui or Spectools. It can also produce output suitable for user with the feedgnuplot tool.
Other options allow upper and lower bounds to be set on the frequencies monitored. Refer to the [OPTIONS] section for full details.
- -l : lower frequency (default 2402)
- -u : upper frequency (default 2480)
- -g : format output for feedgnuplot
- -G : format output for 3D feedgnuplot
- -d<filename> : output to file <filename>
- -v : print verbose output to stderr
- -U<0-7> : set ubertooth device to use
To monitor the 2.4GHz band and produce a file suitable for feedgnuplot:
ubertooth-specan -g -d output.dat
To monitor the upper half of the 2.4GHz band, use:
ubertooth-specan -l 2440
SEE ALSO¶ubertooth(7): overview of Project Ubertooth
AUTHOR¶This manual page was written by Dominic Spill.
COPYRIGHT¶ubertooth-specan(1) is Copyright (c) 2010-2017. This tool is released under the GPLv2. Refer to COPYING for further details.
|March 2017||Project Ubertooth|