NAME¶ubertooth-dump - output a continuous stream of received bits
ubertooth-dump [-b] [-c | -l] [-d <filename.bin>]
DESCRIPTION¶This tool dumps the raw bitstream received from the CC2400 radio to STDOUT or a file (if specified with -d). It can configure the radio to demodulate Classic Bluetooth with -c (default), or Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) with -l. Optionally it can decode the binary data and print ASCII 0 and 1 using -b.'
- -b : Print ASCII 0 and 1 instead of raw data
- -c : Classic Bluetooth modulation (default)
- -l : Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) modulation
- -d <filename.bin> : Dump to file instead of stdout
- -U <0-7> : which Ubertooth device to use
SEE ALSO¶ubertooth(7): overview of Project Ubertooth
AUTHOR¶This manual page was written by Mike Ryan.
COPYRIGHT¶ubertooth-dump(1) is Copyright (c) 2010-2017. This tool is released under the GPLv2. Refer to COPYING for further details.
|March 2017||Project Ubertooth|