Sympa::Spool::Auth - Spool for held requests waiting for moderation
use Sympa::Spool::Auth; my $spool = Sympa::Spool::Auth->new; my $request = Sympa::Request->new(...); $spool->store($request); my $spool = Sympa::Spool::Auth->new( context => $list, action => 'add'); my $size = $spool->size; my $spool = Sympa::Spool::Auth->new( context => $list, keyauth => $id, action => 'add'); my ($request, $handle) = $spool->next; $spool->remove($handle);
Sympa::Spool::Auth implements the spool for held requests waiting for moderation.
See also "Public methods" in Sympa::Spool.
- new ( [ context => $that ], [ action => $action ], [ keyauth => $id ], [ email => $email ])
- Context may be either instance of Sympa::List or Sympa::Family, or robot.
- next ( [ no_lock => 1 ] )
- If the pairs describing metadatas are specified, contents returned by
next() are filtered by them.
Order of items returned by next() is controlled by time of submission.
- quarantine ( )
- Does nothing.
Context and metadata¶
See also "Marshaling and unmarshaling metadata" in Sympa::Spool.
This class particularly gives following metadata:
- Action requested. 'add' etc.
- Unix time when the request was submitted.
- E-mail of user who submitted the request, or target e-mail of the request.
- Authentication key generated automatically when the request is stored to spool.
Following site configuration parameters in sympa.conf will be referred.
- Directory path of held request spool.
Note: Named such by historical reason.
sympa_msg(8), wwsympa(8), Sympa::Request, Sympa::Spool.
Sympa::Spool::Request appeared on Sympa 6.2.10. It was renamed to Sympa::Spool::Auth on Sympa 6.2.13.