Sympa::CommandDef - Definition of mail commands
This module keeps definition of mail commands.
- This hash defines format of mail commands. It is used for decoding and
encoding between command lines and internal request objects.
Key is the name of action which is given as "action" parameter to constructor of Sympa::Request. Note that not all sort of requests are defined.
Value is the hashref. Each item of hashrefs accepts the following keywords :
- A regexp matching command. Note that "i" modifier is necessary.
- A regexp matching command line arguments. Note that "i" modifier may be needed.
- An arrayref of parameter names mapping command line to attribute. 'localpart' is special: If it is contained, "context" attribute of resulting request object is an instance of Sympa::List class.
- A string to format command line using attributes. If this item is code reference, it will be called with request object and returned value will be used as format string.
- A coderef to perform additional checking. It is called with request object and, if it returns false value, decoding will fail.
Sympa::CommandDef appeared on Sympa 6.2.13.