|SLMSEG(1)||User Contributed Perl Documentation||SLMSEG(1)|
slmseg - maximum matching segment Chinese text.
slmseg -d dict_file [option]... [corpus_file]...
slmseg is a tool for segmenting Chinese text into words using maximum matching algorithm. slmseg segments corpus_file, or standard input if no filename is specified, and write the segmented result to standard output.
- -d dict_file
- Use dict_file as lexicon. A default lexicon can be found at /usr/share/sunpinyin-slm/dict.utf8.
- -f,--format (text|bin)
- Output Format, can be 'text' or 'bin'. default 'bin'. Normally, in text mode, word text are output, while in binary mode, binary short integer of the word-ids are written to stdout.
- -s, --stok STOK_ID
- Sentence token id. Default 10. It will be written to output in binary mode after every sentence.
- -i, --show-id
- Show Id info. Under text output format mode, attach id after known words. If under binary mode, print id(s) in text.
- -m, --model language-model-file Specify the language model file. This file is always generated by slmthread.
Under binary mode, consecutive id of 0 are merged into one 0. Under text mode, no space are inserted between unknown-words.
Originally written by Phill.Zhang <firstname.lastname@example.org>. Currently maintained by Kov.Chai <email@example.com>.
mmseg(1), ids2ngram (1).