NAME¶spatialite_xml_print - export a single XML file corresponding to the current DB-file content
[-h] [-d pathname] [-x pathname] [-cs num] [-m]
DESCRIPTION¶spatialite_xml_print is intended to export a single XML file corresponding to the current DB-file content.
It's useful i.e. when you've some way modified the original contents by performing some SQL operation.
- -h, --help
- show help message
- -d pathname, --db-path pathname
- the SpatiaLite DB [INPUT] path
- -x pathname, --xml-path pathname
- the XML file [OUTPUT] path
- -cs num, --cache-size num
- DB cache size (how many pages)
- -m, --in-memory
- using IN-MEMORY database
|21 March 2020|