svreport.py - report engine manage sessions from previous scans with SIPVicious
svreport.py [command] [options]
- - list: lists all scans
- - export:
- exports the given scan to a given format
- - delete:
- deletes the scan
- - stats:
- print out some statistics of interest
- - search:
- search for a specific string in the user agent (svmap)
- svreport.py list
- svreport.py export -f pdf -o scan1.pdf -s scan1
- svreport.py delete -s scan1
- show program's version number and exit
- -h, --help
- show this help message and exit
- -v, --verbose
- Increase verbosity
- -q, --quiet
- Quiet mode
- -t SESSIONTYPE, --type=SESSIONTYPE
- Type of session. This is usually either svmap, svwar or svcrack. If not set I will try to find the best match
- -s SESSION, --session=SESSION
- Name of the session
- -f FORMAT, --format=FORMAT
- Format type. Can be stdout, pdf, xml, csv or txt
- -o OUTPUTFILE, --output=OUTPUTFILE
- Output filename
- Do not resolve the ip address
- -c, --count
- Used togather with 'list' command to count the number of entries
- SIPVicious report engine manages sessions from previous scans with
SIPVicious tools and allows you to export these scans.
Copyright (C) 2021 Sandro Gauci <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
- This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
- You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
The full documentation for svreport.py can be found on GitHub at <https://github.com/enablesecurity/sipvicious/wiki>.
|June 2020||svreport.py v0.3.3|