apol - Graphical SELinux policy analysis tool
apol [OPTIONS] [POLICY]
apol is a graphical tool that allows the user to inspect and analyze
aspects of an SELinux policy.
apol supports loading SELinux policies in one of two formats.
- A single text file containing a monolithic policy source. This file is
usually named policy.conf.
- A single file containing a binary policy. This file is usually named by
version on Linux systems, for example, policy.30. This file is
usually named sepolicy on Android systems.
If not provided, apol will start with none loaded.
- -h, --help
- Print help information and exit.
- Print version information and exit.
- -v, --verbose
- Print additional informational messages.
- Enable debugging output.
Chris PeBenito <firstname.lastname@example.org>
sediff(1), sedta(1), seinfo(1), seinfoflow(1), sesearch(1)