Scroll to navigation
sawfish-client — Evaluate arbitrary Lisp forms with sawfish.
sawfish-client [ --display X ] [ -q ]
[ -f FUNCTION ] [ -c COMMAND ]
[ -r FEATURE ] [ -e FORM ] [
- ] [ -- ]
This allows you to connect to a window manager process and evaluate arbitrary
- Connect to the window manager on display X
- Be quiet (perform commands asynchronously)
- -f FUNCTION
- Call Lisp function FUNCTION on the server
- -c COMMAND
- Call the interactive Lisp function COMMAND
- -r FEATURE
- Require the module called FEATURE
- -e FORM
- Evaluate Lisp form FORM on the server
- Read lines of input until EOF, evaluating each one as it is
- Read forms from standard input until EOF, evaluating the whole lot
in one go (inside a progn)
- Prints help.
Sawfish are documented fully by John Harper available via the Info
This manual page was written by Christian Marillat email@example.com for the
Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others).