qbs - the Qbs build tool
qbs [command] [command parameters]
Qbs 1.12.3, a cross-platform build tool.
- Build (parts of) a project. This is the default command.
- Remove the files generated during a build.
- Dumps the nodes in the build graph to stdout.
- Generate project files for another build tool.
- Show general or command-specific help.
- Install (parts of) a project.
- Lists all products in the project, including sub-projects.
- Resolve a project without building it.
- Run an executable generated by building a project.
- Open a shell with a product's environment.
- Print the Qbs version number to stdout.
- Show the status of files in the project directory.
- Mark the build as up to date.
- This tool manages qbs settings.
- This tool displays qbs settings in a GUI.
- This tool creates a qbs project from an existing source tree.
- This tool creates qbs profiles from Android SDK and NDK
- This tool creates qbs profiles from Qt versions.
- This tool creates qbs profiles from toolchains.
For detailed help on a command, use the help command. For instance:
- qbs help build
The full documentation for qbs is available at