|PYRCC4(1)||General Commands Manual||PYRCC4(1)|
pyrcc4 - compile Qt resource files for PyQt4 applications
pyrcc4 [OPTIONS]... FILES
pyrcc4 takes a Qt Resource File (.qrc) and converts it into a Python module which can be imported into a PyQt4 application. All files loaded by Qt that are prefixed with a colon will be loaded from the resources rather than the file system.
- Show a summary of the options.
- Display the version number of pyrcc4 of the version of Qt which PyQt4 was generated for.
- Generate code for any Python v2.x version (default).
- Generate code for any Python v3.x version.
- -o FILE
- Write the generated output to FILE instead of stdout.
- -name FUN
- Create an external initialization function named FUN.
- -threshold LEVEL
- Set the threshold above which files should be compressed.
- -compress LEVEL
- Set the compression level for all input files.
- -root PATH
- Search all resource referenced in a .qrc file under PATH.
- Do not compress the resource files at all.
This manual page was written for Debian GNU/Linux by and Torsten Marek <firstname.lastname@example.org>, but may freely be used by others.